Mark collects, holds and uses personal information in the following areas:
- Business Relations and
The information may include:
- your name, address, contact number(s) and email address
- information about your preference for services we offer
- a record of any queries you have made
Purposes for collecting the information
Wherever possible, Mark collects this information directly from you. We use it for the following purposes
- to contact you directly about Mark, its brands, and services
- to confirm your identity
- to follow up or pursue any queries you make
- to conduct consumer research
How we manage personal information
Mark is dedicated to keeping personal information secure. This includes physical security, computer and network security, communications security and personnel security.
Except where you are otherwise notified, Mark does not sell, rent or otherwise make available any personal information to third parties.
If you are concerned about a possible interference with your privacy, please contact at Mark.
For more information about your privacy go to http://privacy.gov.au/